• Twitter
  • FB
  • IG
  • Youtube
  • Pin
  • Github
  • LnkdIn
  • WINE

Friday, April 5, 2013

Echoes 2013

Strangers passing in the street 
By chance two separate glances meet 
And I am you and what I see is me. 


           -- Pink Floyd - Echoes



Date: March 30, 2012 4:20:35 PM PDT

So I was sitting at my desk and out of the corner of my eye, I see some odd shaped vehicle pass by.
I looked out the window and.... "Holy Cow!"... actually I said "Holy Shit!" 

I grabbed my phone and ran as the car turned left down the Culdesac 2 houses down... When it emerged, he sat there for a second, as if to let me take the Pic, turned left down my street and took off.

Like a total nerd, I started running after it...


zizak


zizak
zizak

zizak
zizak

Run rabbit run
Dig that hole, forget the sun
And when at last the work is down
Don't sit down, it's time to dig another one
For long you live and high you fly
But only if you ride the tide
And balanced on the biggest wave
You race towards an early grave

          -- Pink Floyd - Breathe
zizak

0 comments:

Connect

Drop me a line


Locale

38.4383° N, 121.3819° W

Phone number

9!6.3S9.9494

Website

zizakdotcom